Sunday, March 18, 2007

Drunk Tonight

So tonight started off fairly well, hooked up with a girl for a lil bit, rounded second base then got cut off, shit happens. Okay so now I feel like posting some shit about basketball while the Occasional Jew and Shawn Mc argue about nascar, what the fuck.

Anyways, my bracket kinda sucks now due to the occasional upset or 3 so fuck brackets, but I seriously would like to say that the Big Ten is the largest piece of shit conference in the world, fuck 'Zona for losing to Purdue, I hope Chase Buddinger comes out of the fucking closet and lets everyone know that he blew the game for coke. Most importantly though, fuck Illinois for losing to V-Tech, and fuck Bruce Weber for being an absolutely horrible coach. Seriously how do you blow such a huge lead that late in the game (They were up by 12 with 8 minutes to go)? Wasn't he in the Championship Game a couple years ago (Probably due to the fact that he inherited a team recruited by Bill Self)? I think he needs to start recruiting from Indiana instead of Illinois more than Coach K needs to start recruiting black players.

Now getting started on Duke, they lost to a team out of the CAA, so what if VCU plays full court press the whole game and just jacks up 3's to go along with the occasional hard foul on Greg Paulus, who prolly should have taken his football scholarship instead. It seemed as though playing like a bunch of gays was apparently too much for the school that loves to rape bitches. Coach K should start recruiting blathletes again too. I mean it doesn't take much more than a dumbass to realize that only their black players make it in the NBA, I mean look at Christian Laettner and Bobby Hurley and compare them to Grant Hill, although Grant Hill has proven himself to be soft and fragile, he would still be the best pick over those other douchebags.

So my picks for the final four are Florida, Texas A&M, Georgetown, and UCLA, why because they dont rely on their white players and they play like a group of John Amaechi's boyfriends. Anyways we we will see how everything goes, no one can predict this stuff anyways. I'm drunk and I'm gonna pass out now, shit I might puke.

*After realizing that I was really drunk last night when I wrote this, I had to revise this a little bit

2 comments:

chrismas said...

much better you homophobic-racist fuck!

BlackJesus said...

I love black people