Sunday, April 08, 2007

All Hail Kevin Durant

It's time that everyone recognizes the meaning of true greatness. Everyone bow to your first ever freshman winner of the Naismith, Adolph Rupp and Oscar Robertson Awards. Kneel before a man who has swept all six Player Of The Year awards. The only player in the top ten nationally for scoring and rebounding. My friends, on this Easter Sunday, as we try to remember all that church crap we forgot about years ago (like WTF is Lent??), I think we have found not just a man, but the true Jesus Christ himself, resurrected - and he was bad ass enough not to have to die first to do it. If only the Sixers hadn't played themselves out of a top 2 draft pick... but oh well, I can dream of luck in the lottery. Let me dream, it's all I have left dammit!

No comments: