Wednesday, April 04, 2007

GO GATORS!

Well let's start by informing everyone that I'm going to be in Florida for the next week, sunshine baby sunshine, and while I'm gone its going to be up to JooFace and Shawn Mc, or more likely just JooFace, to hold down the blog. That being said, I'm sure you are in for an, um how do you say it, "interesting" week of NASCAR. By the way, calling out Golf or Tennis or especially Swimming as a fake sport is absolutely ridiculous. I mean, there is no athletic ability necessary and the sport was born in the deep south so its not like it has the qualifications of being a skill sport either. The only thing that is entertaining is the crashes but I could just Youtube those the next day. Enjoy watching cars drive in circles!

Is there anything better than being right? I love the fact that my favorite team, Gators BABY, just won back-to-back National Championships and went ahead and threw a Football Championship in there as well. Corey Brewer, Al Horford and Lee "GOD" Humphries hit every big shot to completely demoralize Ohio State the entire game. Although Oden nearly caused the entire Florida frontcourt to foul out, he obviously ran out of gas towards the end of the game and was stuck with teammates who could not hit a three to save their life. I personally love the fact that we have crushed the Ohio State University in the past two major college championship games and changed their nickname to THE SECOND PLACE UNIVERSITY! Anyways, I've pretty much come to the conclusion that Billy Donovan is going to leave for Kentucky and we're going to shrivle back to the east coast version of UCLA, but thats okay with me because we just won back-to-back championships! Therefore, I'm leaving you with a list of 50 reasons why I like the number 2.

  1. Back-to-Back titles are so sweet!
  2. It's the number for poop.
  3. It's the number of championships won by both Florida's basketball and football programs.
  4. It's 2 more championships than any Philadelphia sports team since 1983.
  5. It's Derek Jeter's number, but he Hates Gay-Rod so he earns a little respect.
  6. Wow, just for the record, Keith Richards snorted his dad's ashes? Weird. That has to be fake. http://www.wtopnews.com/?sid=1105822&nid=114. Wow, doesn't he look fucking old? I'm too young to remember differently but If I see Dave Groehl looking like that in 20 years then I'm going to rescind my desire to be a rock star. Wait, no I wont, I want to be a fucking rockstar, I bet he still gets some hot ass. He probably does have to pay for it though.
  7. Did you know that Tom Brady has 2 Illegitimate Children, he's just like one of us. Are there any legitimate children in professional sports?
  8. Michael Ray Richardson has now been kicked out of 2 basketball leagues.
  9. 2 is 1/4 of the number of gold medals that Phelps will win in the next Olympics.
  10. 2 is also 3 championships less than America's Team. Go Cowboys.

Okay so I really didn't care after number 1 but fuck you I'm going to Florida. One last warning, if you find yourself reading a Jooish post about NASCAR and pondering why you are debating the athletic ability necessary in racing cars, always remember that you should probably kill yourself.

*Also, According to Sports Business Journal, Tiger Woods is the most marketable athlete in professional sports. So much for no face time.

No comments: